Clay Opara was raised in Baltimore City and is a graduate of The Boys Latin School. After graduating from The University of Maryland School of Law, Mr. Opara served as Law Clerk for the Honorable Richard Rombro, Judge, Circuit Court for Baltimore City. He is a former member of the Maryland State Legislature where he served with distinction in the House of Delegates.
Clay Opara is an experienced personal injury and criminal trial attorney. For over 30 years, he has been providing help to victims of serious personal injury, motorcycle accidents, medical malpractice cases, and injuries caused by the negligence of others. Clay has successfully defended many clients against felony and misdemeanor charges.
With his experience, skill and knowledge, Mr. Opara truly inspires trust and confidence in his clients.
It is Mr. Opara’s progressive actions that counsel his clients through the diverse aspects of legislative, executive, and regulatory advocacy.
Education and Additional Qualifications:
- BA: State University of New York at Buffalo
- JD: University of Maryland School of Law
- Member, Maryland House of Delegates 1995-1998
- Member Maryland State Bar Association
- Licensed to Practice in Maryland and The District of Columbia
- Former Member, Advisory Board, House of Ruth
- Former Member- State Prosecutor Selection and Disabilities Commission